Serves: 1-2 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Lamb pieces - 450 grams
- Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste - 100 grams
- Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste -80 grams
- Ghee - 25 grams
- Water/ Mutton Stock - 125 ml
- Salt (Optional) - As Required
- Rosemary - Optional
- In a pressure cooker on a high heat add the ghee, followed by the lamb pieces and brown them on all sides until dark brown.
- Turn down the heat to a medium and add Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste and Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste to the pressure cooker and mix well and cook on for 10 minutes.
- Add the mutton stock or water into the pressure cooker(deglazing it) and mix well and add salt if required followed by the rosemary.
- Close the lid and let it cook for 2-3 whistles on a medium heat and turn off the gas.
- Let the pressure go out naturally as the pressure cooker cools down.
- Serve hot.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device