Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Chicken Thigh (Boneless) - 450 grams
- Picosa Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 120-150 grams
- Tomato (Roasted) (Puréed) - 200 grams
- Salt - As required
- Curry Leaves( Any Herb as Desired) - 25-30 leaves (For Garnish)
- Cumin Seeds - 5 grams (For Garnish)
- Mustard Seeds - 5 grams (For Garnish)
- Ghee - 10 grams (For Tempering)
- Water/ Chicken Stock- 150 ml
- Salt - As required for seasoning
- Pepper- As required for seasoning
- In a roasting tray, take your tomatoes and season them well with salt and pepper. Put them in the oven at 150° C for 1 hour and take them out and let them cool down.
- Now in a mixer grinder, take all the tomatoes and blitz them until the are turned into a smooth puree.
- In a hot saucepan, add ghee followed by the the chicken pieces getting even brown color on both the sides.
- Take them out and add Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste until it forms a saucy consistency and followed by the pureed roasted tomatoes mixing it well.
- Add the cooked pieces of chicken to the tomato puree and mix well.
- Add 150 ml of water/chicken stock and stir well and salt if necessary until the broth is reduced by 1/3rd.
- For garnish in a small pan add ghee followed by the curry seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves until they splatter and add to the the broth and mix well.
- Serve hot
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device