Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Gram Flour - 250 grams
- Chicken Mince - 450 grams
- Picosa Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 150-200 grams
- Onions (Finely Chopped) - 2 medium ( Optional)
- Salt - As required
- Ghee/ Extra Virgin Olive oil/ Avocado Oil- 3 Tablespoon for frying
- Fresh Mint ( Any Salad as Desired) - 1 large bunch
- Take your fresh chicken mince in a big bowl.
- Add your freshly chopped onions to the mince followed by Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste and salt (If required) and mix well.
- Make equal shaped balls out of the mixture and place them in a flat dish or tray.
- Cover them with a cling film (plastic wrap) and refrigerate for a minimum of 30-45 minutes until they are firm and hold their shape.
- In a frying pan on a medium-high heat, add a good amount of Ghee/Olive oil/ Avocado oil to it and add the meatballs to the pan Clockwise from 12'o clock.
- Fry them on each side evenly for about 2 minutes( Depending upon the size of your meatballs) until they are dark and golden brown.
- It's very to important to get that color to obtain maximum flavor.
- Once cooked serve them with a freshly chopped mint leaves and drizzle the juice from the pan for the highest amount of flavor.
- Enjoy the absolutely delicious succulent Meatballs served hot.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device