Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Chicken (minced) - 250 grams
- Picosa’s Ghee Roast Spice Paste- 80-120 grams (Depending upon the level of intended spiciness/heat)
- Gram Flour – 25 grams / 10-15 grams
- Egg (organic, free range)– 1
- Salt – (If necessary) 20 grams (4 Tablespoons)
- Coriander/ Parsley leaves and stalks – For garnish
- In a food processor, combine the minced chicken, gram flour, Picosa’s Ghee Roast Spice Paste, 1 whole free-range egg, salt and blitz it until it forms a uniformed consistency pate.
- Refrigerate the mixture for a minimum of 1 hour.
- On a greased skewer, skewer the kebabs and grill/roast until the outside is nicely browned, basting it consistently with butter while grilling.
- Once the kebabs are cooked and removed from the skewer, garnish with freshly chopped coriander/ parsley leaves.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device