Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Chickpeas (Boiled) - 300 grams
- Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 80-100 grams (Level of Heat/Spiciness)
- Onions (Optional) (Chopped) - 2 medium sized
- Water/ Vegetable Stock- 200 ml
- Salt - As Required
- Ghee -5 grams
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves(Optional)- for garnish
- In a frying pan on a medium high heat, add tomatoes and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- In a frying pan on a medium high heat, add ghee, followed by the onions and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Add Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste to the pan and allow it to form a saucy consistency.
- Add the boiled chickpeas to the pan and mix well.
- Add salt if necessary and bring it up to a boil.
- Serve hot with crushed dried fenugreek leaves.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device