Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Chicken (Equally Sized Pieces) - 450 grams
- Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste - 100 grams
- Onions (Sliced) - 1 medium sized
- Zucchini (Yellow, Sliced)- 100 grams
- Red Bell Pepper (Diced)- 1
- Yellow Bell Pepper (Diced)-1
- Salt (Optional) - As Required
- In a big bowl, add your chicken pieces, followed by Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste and salt(if needed) and mix well. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes (Ideally overnight)
- Preheat your oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Take a skewer and add your chicken piece followed by red and yellow bell pepper, onions, zucchini and repeat the same order for another 2 times.
- Cook the skewer for 10 minutes at 160°C minutes basting them on a constant basis.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon (optional) and freshly Chopped Coriander.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device