Skip to content
Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Spinach (Pureed) - 500 grams
- Onions (Sliced) (Optional)- 2 medium sized ones
- Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 40-60 grams (Level of Heat/Spiciness)
- Picosa's Spinach Mushroom Spice Paste - 60-100 grams
- Cottage Cheese - 150 grams
- Ghee- 5 grams
- Salt (Optional) - As Required
- Thyme leaves(Optional)- for garnish
- In a frying pan on a medium high heat, add ghee followed by the onions and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Add Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste and Picosa's Spinach Mushroom Spice Paste to the frying pan and allow it to form a saucy consistency.
- Add the pureed Spinach to the pan and mix well and let it simmer over a low heat until steam starts to appear.
- Add salt if necessary and start mixing well followed by thyme.
- Add the cottage cheese to the pan and allow it to absorb the flavors from the spinach sauce.
- Serve hot with garnished thyme.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.