Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Chicken Thigh (Boneless) - 450 grams
- Picosa Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 120-150 grams
- Salt - As required
- Coriander( Any Herb as Desired) - For Garnish
- Take a saucepan and on a medium heat, add the Picosa Ghee Roast Spice Paste and let it form a sauce like consistency.
- Add the cut pieces of chicken to it and mix well.
- Add 100 ml of water and stir well and salt if necessary until the chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device