Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Green Moong Dal (Boiled) - 300 grams
- Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 80-100 grams (Level of Heat/Spiciness)
- Tomatoes (Optional) (Chopped) - 2 medium sized
- Salt - As Required
- Fresh Coriander leaves and stalks(Optional)- for garnish
- In a frying pan on a medium high heat, add tomatoes and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Add Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste to the pan and allow it to form a saucy consistency.
- Add the boiled green moong dal to the pan and mix well.
- Add salt if necessary and bring it up to a boil.
- Serve hot with freshly chopped coriander leaves and stalks.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device