Skip to content
Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Chicken Thigh (Boneless) - 450 grams
- Picosa Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 150 grams
- Salt - As required
- Coriander( Any Herb as Desired) - For Garnish
- Take a bowl and add your boneless pieces of chicken to it .
- Add 150 grams of Picosa Ghee Roast Spice Paste to the chicken along with required amount of the salt
- Mix Well and let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
- Take the marinated chicken into a baking tray or skewer and arrange it freely.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and place the baking tray into the oven.
- Cook the chicken for 25 mins at 160°C .
- Garnish with coriander or any other herb of your choice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.