Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Free Range Eggs - 12 pieces
- Picosa Spinach Mushroom Spice Paste - 120 grams
- Salt - As required
- Portabella Mushrooms (Any other Mushroom, Optional) - 200 grams
- Cherry Tomatoes (Optional) - 100 grams
- Thyme (Optional)- 20 grams
- Break your eggs in a heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Add your Picosa Spinach- Mushroom Spice Paste to the sauce pan and mix well using a fork or big whisk and incorporate a lot of air into it and place the saucepan over a low heat constantly stirring the mixture using a silicone spatula.
- Constantly stir the mixture cleaning the bottom of the pan and continue to do so until the eggs start forming ribbons.
- In a separate pan, Add your mushrooms and sauté them and followed by cherry tomatoes and sauté them and add thyme to it and save for garnish.
- Serve hot.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device