Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Mushrooms (Halved) - 400 grams
- Onions(Diced)(Optional) - 100 grams
- Green Chilies (Slit, Halved)(Optional) - 3 pieces
- Picosa's Chettinad Spice Paste - 80-100 grams
- Curry Leaves (For Garnish) - 25 pieces
- Salt - As Required
- Coconut Oil -5 grams
- In a frying pan, add the coconut oil and let it come up to the temperature and once its hot add the chilies and curry leaves until they start splattering
- Add the diced onions to the pan and sauté them until they are translucent.
- Add the halved mushrooms and increase the heat and let the mushrooms release the water and evaporate it.
- Add Picosa's Chettinad Spice Paste and mix well and lower the heat to simmer until the steam starts coming out.
- Serve hot.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device