Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Gram Flour - 250 grams
- Purple Cabbage (Shredded) - 400 grams
- Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 80-100 grams (Level of Heat/Spiciness)
- Aerated Water - 200 ml
- Salt - As Required
- Ghee -5 grams
- In a mixing bowl, combine the gram flour, purple cabbage, Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste and salt mixing it well.
- Add water gradually forming a dough until it comes to a pliable consistency.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium high flame and meanwhile on a flat board, roll out the dough into a circular or any other desired shape.
- Add ghee to the pan and fry the pancake for 1 minute on each side until it's cooked.
- Serve hot.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device