Serves: 1 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Chicken breast (free range) - 2 pieces
- Picosa's spinach mushroom spice paste- 50 grams
- Oyster mushrooms - 200 grams
- Broccoli (optional) - 150 grams
- Cherry tomatoes (optional) - 100 grams
- Garlic (chopped)- 3 cloves
- Salt (optional) - as per taste
- Thyme (optional)- for garnish
- Ghee- 25 grams
- In a frying pan on a high heat add 10 grams of ghee, followed by chopped garlic and oyster mushrooms and sauté them until the water from the mushrooms is dissipated. After that please remove the contents and set aside in a plate.
- Add broccoli florets and the cherry tomatoes to the pan and sauté them until they are cooked and set them aside.
- Season the chicken breast before adding to the pan.
- Add the remainder of the ghee and on a medium to high heat add the Chicken Breasts until golden brown color on each side. Once the color is achieved add Picosa's Spinach Mushroom Spice Paste and let it form a saucy consistency.
- Serve it hot.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device