Skip to content
Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Spinach - 500 grams
- Split Yellow Moong Dal (Boiled) - 300 grams
- Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 50-70 grams (Level of Heat/Spiciness)
- Tomatoes (Optional) (Chopped) - 2 medium sized
- Salt - As Required
- In a frying pan on a medium high heat, add tomatoes and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Add Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste to the pan and allow it to form a saucy consistency.
- Add the yellow green moong dal to the pan and mix well.
- Add the chopped spinach to the pan.
- Add salt if necessary and bring it up to a boil.
- Serve hot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.