Skip to content
Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Prawns (Deshelled, Deveined) - 250 grams
- Picosa Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste - 100 grams
- Salt - As required
- Fresh Mint - For Garnish
- Take a steamer with 1/3rd capacity worth's water and bring it up to heat on a medium gas flame.
- In a large bowl, take the deveined prawns and add Picosa's Coconut-Coriander spice paste.
- Add salt if necessary and mix well. Cover them with a plastic film and refrigerate for 30 minutes minimum.
- Place a baking sheet on the top compartment of the steamer and place the marinated prawns and shut the lid.
- Cook for 8-15 minutes ( According to the size of the prawns).
- Garnish with freshly chopped mint.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.