Skip to content
Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Cabbage (Shredded) - 500 grams
- Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 50-70 grams (Level of Heat/Spiciness)
- Tomatoes (Optional) (Chopped) - 2 medium sized
- Salt - As Required
- Fresh Coriander Leaves/ Stalks - For Garnish
- In a frying pan on a medium high heat, add tomatoes and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Add Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste to the pan and allow it to form a saucy consistency.
- Add the cabbage to the pan and mix well.
- Add salt if necessary and bring it up to a steam.
- Serve it hot garnished with freshly chopped coriander leaves and stalks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.