Skip to content
Serves: 2-3 People
Prep Time: 15 min
Calories: 112 kcal
- Onion (Sliced) - 90-100 grams
- Tomatoes (Chopped) - 80-100 grams
- Grean Peas (Optional) - 100 grams
- Broad Beans - 250 grams
- Aubergine (Diced)- 150 grams
- Potatoes (Diced)- 100 grams
- Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice paste- 60-100 grams
- Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 80-100 grams (Level of Heat/Spiciness)
- Salt - As Required
- Ghee/Coconut oil(Optional)- 5 grams
- Fresh Coriander leaves and stalks(Optional)- for garnis
- In a frying pan on a medium high heat, add the ghee/coconut oil followed by onions, tomatoes and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Add Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste, Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste and to the pan and allow it to form a saucy consistency.
- Add the diced potatoes, aubergines, broad beans and peas to the pan and mix well.
- Add 200 ml of water and salt if necessary and bring it up to a boil.
- Serve hot with freshly chopped coriander leaves and stalks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.