CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAP(ROLL)
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2-3):
Chicken Breast (Cut into equal sized pieces) - 450 grams
Picosa's Chettinad Spice Paste - 70 grams
Ghee - 15 grams
Garlic cloves (sliced)- 3
Onions (Sliced) - 1 medium sized
Zucchini (Yellow, Diced)- 100 grams
Red Bell Pepper (Diced)- 1
Yellow Bell Pepper (Diced)-1
Water/ Chicken Stock - 100 ml
Fresh Lettuce Leaves - 5 leaves
Salt (Optional) - As Required
- In a frying pan on a high heat add 5 grams of ghee, followed by the garlic, onions and sauté it until golden.
- Add the red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper and sauté them until tender.
- Add zucchini and followed by Picosa's Chettinad Spice Paste and mix well. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat.
- Add the Chicken Breast and your herb of choice and sauté the mixture for 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock or water into the pan and mix well and add salt if required.
- Close the lid and let it reduce for 5 minutes on a lower heat and turn off the gas. Remove the contents from the pan and set aside.
- Take the clean and washed lettuce leaf add the stir fried vegetables and chicken mixture.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon (optional).