INGREDIENTS (SERVE 2 PEOPLE):
Chickpeas (Boiled) - 300 grams
Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 80-100 grams (Level of Heat/Spiciness)
Onions (Optional) (Chopped) - 2 medium sized
Water/ Vegetable Stock- 200 ml
Salt - As Required
Ghee -5 grams
Dried Fenugreek Leaves(Optional)- for garnish
- In a frying pan on a medium high heat, add ghee, followed by the onions and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Add Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste to the pan and allow it to form a saucy consistency.
- Add the boiled chickpeas to the pan and mix well.
- Add salt if necessary and bring it up to a boil.
- Serve hot with crushed dried fenugreek leaves.