GRILLED/BAKED GHEE ROAST CHICKEN
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2-3 PEOPLE):
Chicken Thigh (Boneless) - 450 grams
Picosa Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 150 grams
Salt - As required
Coriander( Any Herb as Desired) - For Garnish
- Take a bowl and add your boneless pieces of chicken to it .
- Add 150 grams of Picosa Ghee Roast Spice Paste to the chicken along with required amount of the salt.
- Mix Well and let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
- Take the marinated chicken into a baking tray or skewer and arrange it freely.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and place the baking tray into the oven.
- Cook the chicken for 25 mins at 160°C .
- Garnish with coriander or any other herb of your choice.