BRAISED LAMB CURRY
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 1-2):
Lamb pieces - 450 grams
Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste - 100 grams
Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste -80 grams
Ghee - 25 grams
Water/ Mutton Stock - 125 ml
Salt (Optional) - As Required
Rosemary - Optional
- In a pressure cooker on a high heat add the ghee, followed by the lamb pieces and brown them on all sides until dark brown.
- Turn down the heat to a medium and add Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste and Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste to the pressure cooker and mix well and cook on for 10 minutes.
- Add the mutton stock or water into the pressure cooker(deglazing it) and mix well and add salt if required followed by the rosemary.
- Close the lid and let it cook for 2-3 whistles on a medium heat and turn off the gas.
- Let the pressure go out naturally as the pressure cooker cools down.
- Serve hot