SEA BASS EN-PAPILLOTE
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2 PEOPLE):
Filet of Sea Bass - 2 pieces
Picosa Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste- 100 grams
Salt (Optional) - as per taste
Lemon/Lime Juice - 1/2 lemon's
Dill/ coriander / Mint (Optional) - 20 grams
- Take a filet of Sea Bass and place it in the center of a baking sheet in a baking tray.
- Apply the Picosa Coconut- Coriander Spice paste onto one of it's side
- Add salt and herbs of your choice and add on to the top of the fish.
- Take all the edges of the baking sheet and seal it from top creating a closed parcel with the fish in it.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 150° C for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven after 10 minutes, transfer the baking paper to a dish and cut the sealed part of the parcel with knife or scissors.
- serve the filet of fish with lemon/lime juice sprinkled on top of that.