STEAMED THAI PRAWNS
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2 PEOPLE):
Prawns (Deshelled, Deveined) - 250 grams
Picosa Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste - 100 grams
Salt - As required
Fresh Mint - For Garnish
- Take a steamer with 1/3rd capacity worth's water and bring it up to heat on a medium gas flame.
- In a large bowl, take the deveined prawns and add Picosa's Coconut-Coriander spice paste.
- Add salt if necessary and mix well. Cover them with a plastic film and refrigerate for 30 minutes minimum.
- Place a baking sheet on the top compartment of the steamer and place the marinated prawns and shut the lid.
- Cook for 8-15 minutes ( According to the size of the prawns).
- Garnish with freshly chopped mint.