INGREDIENTS (SERVE 2-3 PEOPLE):
Onion (Sliced) - 90-100 grams
Tomatoes (Chopped) - 80-100 grams
Grean Peas (Optional) - 100 grams
Broad Beans - 250 grams
Aubergine (Diced)- 150 grams
Potatoes (Diced)- 100 grams
Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice paste- 60-100 grams
Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste - 80-100 grams (Level of Heat/Spiciness)
Salt - As Required
Ghee/Coconut oil(Optional)- 5 grams
Fresh Coriander leaves and stalks(Optional)- for garnish
- In a frying pan on a medium high heat, add the ghee/coconut oil followed by onions, tomatoes and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Add Picosa's Ghee Roast Spice Paste, Picosa's Coconut-Coriander Spice Paste and to the pan and allow it to form a saucy consistency.
- Add the diced potatoes, aubergines, broad beans and peas to the pan and mix well.
- Add 200 ml of water and salt if necessary and bring it up to a boil.
- Serve hot with freshly chopped coriander leaves and stalks.